Surprise Swap - Happy Village - Colleen

  • Nancy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2012
      Dear Colleen,
      I received your Happy Village pc. I love the abstract nature of it and the colors. Thanks for trading . Mine will be in the mail soon. I have been out of town for the last 2 weeks.

      Nancy G.
    • Nancy
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2012
        Dear Colleen,
        Your surprise Happy Village postcard arrived over the holidays. Thanks so much for trading. I love your abstract card. Not only is the village happy but it looks very peaceful as well.

        Nancy G.