Opps! I messed up again

  • Sharron Feiger
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2012
      I sent out a New Year's greeting last night not stopping to
      think that many of you are in the same yahoo groups
      I am in plus it was a big file. If it created problems for you,
      I apologize.  Sherry
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2012
        Sherry
        I loved it!
        And that you thought to share is extra good. No apologies needed. Have a very good year my friend.
        Maureen