Mug rugs

  • gramee_ruby5844
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2011
      Please change mine to read 3 to exchange, I am nuts too.
      Thanks, Karen Ruby
    • vswann22
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 15, 2011
        I had this cool fabric hanging around and I knew I would never use it,so I fussy cut it and layered batting and backing and stitched around it.I slit the back and turned it right side out and sewed around the motifs with gold thread. And then I "snuck" a needle inside from the back and beaded. And then I had to stop beading so you could have a place to put your mug.I'm thinking about making some just to bead...Vickie
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2012
          Good morning Sue!

          And Happy New Year to you!

          Your  beautifully co-ordinated fabric Mug Rug arrived in my letter box a few minutes ago.
          I'm so glad you chose coffee as your theme as my daughter gave me a Baccarat Coffee plunger for Christmas and I'm enjoying  (real)coffee on the back patio several times a day.