.........and the WINNER is!!!!!!!!

  • maureencurlewis
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2011
      Drumroll please.........

      KIMBERLEY M!!!

      Yes, Kimberley, you are our WINNER for October ;-)

      Congratulations and stitching hugs
      from Maureen
    • Kimberley
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2011
        This is really cool! :D This was definitly a good way to start a day here! A happy little quilter am I! I cant wait to get all of the fabulous postcards from you ladies! I will definitly let you know when they arrive!
        Kimberley

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2011
          I hope my cheque is in the mail Kimberley   :-$ don't tell anyone shh!
          My Halloween and your Lottery cards will be in the mail today.

          Maureen