Re: [PostCardMailArt] Melody
- Happy New Year to you too, Deb. I may not have a new granddaughter (sigh) but we do have a new dog. She's a rescue dog named Sally (4 years old). She appears to be half Bichon/half toy poodle. We love her to pieces and she is adapting so well. Our family is complete again. A happy MelodyOn Jan 5, 2009, at 10:27 PM, Deb Poole wrote:
Melody! Congrats to the new Mama and Papa! And u said u didnt want to get another dog? lol
And bichone/poodle mix? You really got a "frizzybitches" now. Can i say that word on the internet? lol Sally is a cute name. Georgie and Sally... ahhh dont it sound like a nice couple? I want to see a pic,, have u posted any yet?
Keep on Smile'n
--- On Tue, 1/6/09, Tom & Melody DeGraziano <mellybean@...> wrote:
From: Tom & Melody DeGraziano <mellybean@...>
Subject: Re: [PostCardMailArt] Melody
Date: Tuesday, January 6, 2009, 2:25 PM
Happy New Year to you too, Deb. I may not have a new granddaughter (sigh) but we do have a new dog. She's a rescue dog named Sally (4 years old). She appears to be half Bichon/half toy poodle. We love her to pieces and she is adapting so well. Our family is complete again. A happy MelodyOn Jan 5, 2009, at 10:27 PM, Deb Poole wrote:
- Hi Ladies, I'm back from a full day of 'quilt party' with friends I haven't seen for a few months...I see that there are lots of emails waiting for me... so I'm off to do a lot of reading, ... just wanted you to know I haven't been ignoring you all day, LOL.
Warm Quilt Hugs, Sue
- Hi Deb- Here are a coupe of pictures of our gal Sally. The vet said she's toy poodle (6 lbs.) and very sweet. In the first photo she is standing outside PETCO. In the 2nd shot, she & I are about to go shopping in Joann's fabrics. I'll have her sewing yet. She's says "Hey" to Georgie and you!On Jan 6, 2009, at 8:46 PM, Deb Poole wrote:
I loved the talking pig story. Thank you for sharing . My grand daughter is 33days old. I know she is going to be that smart too! lol And i bet she will learn to swear just like that too! Im leaving tomorrow nite to see that baby for the first time. Cant wait to see her little face.
Keep on Smile'n
- Melody, your embroidered card was mailed today.Sherry----- Original Message -----Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 2:47 PMSubject: [PostCardMailArt] Posted embroidered card to Sherry.
Thanks for swapping with me on the WYSWM site. I went to the post office today, had the card hand stamped, and it should be winging its way to you. Melody
- Melody,Hi! I did receive your postcard on Tuesday. I love it! I like the beach scene....nice & warm. Sorry I did not post sooner, we allhave been sickly around my house. Starting to feel better! I am working on my cards this week. This is my first swap, and I amnervous about how my cards will turn out. Hopefully, not too bad. Take care, and Happy Stitching!!Rhonda D. in southeast Missouri
- Melody,Thrilled both cards made it to Florida safe and sound. Have enjoyed swapping with you andlook forward to many times. Finished a crazy quilt card today and then did some more embroidery. A friend told me about a group of ladies that get together on Monday nites and sew. Thought I should visit with them some eveing for a few pointers.Take care,Sherry----- Original Message -----Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 3:55 PMSubject: [PostCardMailArt] To Sherry
Your WYSWM embroidery card arrived today , and it's gorgeous. My favorite color is green, and the background looks like green suede, so soft and mottled. The tree fabric is so pretty and your beading, hand and machine embroidery add just the right touches. The seed beads and bugle beads are attached perfectly. I haven't mastered that yet.You exceeded my wildest expectations with your skills. Thanks for such a wonderful card. It's already being shown in a picture holder in the family room for our newly arriving guests to see and admire. Thanks for swapping, Joyous Melody
- Guess what I just collected from my PO HQ....?
This, my MARCH lottery card for you!
I wasn't even aware you hadn't received it. It has a USPS FORWARD TIME EXP RTN TO SENDER sticker on the clear packet but the card is undamaged. I'm glad they didn't destroy it. I shall re-send it, please confirm....Fawn Grove?
- Melody,I have yours ready for the stitching. Am leaving early Thursday morning for a trip to westernColorado and eastern Utah. When I'm not enjoying the scenery and sites, will do the hand sewing. Good to swap with you again, Sherry----- Original Message -----Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2012 1:30 PMSubject: [PostCardMailArt] Sherry Feiger
Sherry , I mailed your WYSWM whole cloth mini quilt today. Don't worry about the due date. That was just an arbitrary day I chose. Hope you like it. Thanks for swapping, Melody.
- Fret no more Melody! Your lovely redwork card arrived. I love the little girl and the shiny safety pins. I need someone like that to pick up my pins. Thank you very much.
I know that mail between the US and Canada is very slow. No excuse as we are paying premium prices for mailing ($1.07 incl tax) and more for international.
Thanks for the swap.
- I just received my purple work Pc and it is so cute, thank you so much, I wouldn’t of thought of purple.lol Thanks for the sunshine too! Lynn in wa.
- You are welcome, Deb. Isn't Kentucky famous for its race horses?
--- In PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com, "kustomgal..aka..Deb" <dede59801@...> wrote:
> Thank you for the cute,as can be BLUEWORK. Very unexpected but very much appreciated. Again, I love,that little,guy riding his horse.
- Yes, Kentucky is famous for the Kentucky Derby and drinking mint Julips! I haven't seen the derby or tried the drink yet.
--- In PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com, "Tom and Melody" <mellybean@...> wrote:
> You are welcome, Deb. Isn't Kentucky famous for its race horses?
> --- In PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com, "kustomgal..aka..Deb" <dede59801@> wrote:
> > Thank you for the cute,as can be BLUEWORK. Very unexpected but very much appreciated. Again, I love,that little,guy riding his horse.