Re: [PostCardMailArt] Melody

  • Tom & Melody DeGraziano
    Message 1 of 25 , Jan 6, 2009
      Happy New Year to you too, Deb. I may not have a new granddaughter (sigh) but we do have a new dog. She's a rescue dog named Sally (4 years old). She appears to be half Bichon/half toy poodle. We love her to pieces and she is adapting so well. Our family is complete again. A happy Melody
      On Jan 5, 2009, at 10:27 PM, Deb Poole wrote:

      Hi Mel,
      I finally mailed your "Christmas story" card today.  Im so sorry it is so late.  I think u will like it.. its a snowflake that will never melt!  Happy new year my friend!

      Keep on Smile'n
      Deb

      _._,___

      Message 2 of 25 , Jan 6, 2009
        Melody!  Congrats to the new Mama and Papa!  And u said u didnt want to get another dog?  lol
        And bichone/poodle mix?  You really got a "frizzybitches" now.  Can i say that word on the internet?  lol  Sally is a cute name.  Georgie and Sally... ahhh  dont it sound like a nice couple?  I want to see a pic,, have u posted any yet?

        Keep on Smile'n
        Deb

        Message 3 of 25 , Jan 10, 2009
          How is my Goddaughter doing tonight? Tell Sally that Aunt Debbie sends her love!

          Keep on Smile'n
          Deb

          _

          Message 4 of 25 , Jan 10, 2009
            Hi Ladies,  I'm back from a full day of 'quilt party' with friends I haven't seen for a few months...I see that there are lots of emails waiting for me... so I'm off to do a lot of reading, ... just wanted you to know I haven't been ignoring you all day, LOL.

          • Tom & Melody DeGraziano

              Message 6 of 25 , Jan 22, 2009
                I loved the talking pig story. Thank you for sharing . My grand daughter is 33days old. I know she is going to be that smart too!  lol And i bet she will learn to swear just like that too! Im leaving tomorrow nite to see that baby for the first time.  Cant wait to see her little face.

                Keep on Smile'n
                Deb

              • Sharron Feiger
                Message 7 of 25 , Feb 23, 2012
                  Melody, your embroidered card was mailed today.
                  Sherry

                  Message 8 of 25 , Feb 29, 2012
                    Melody,

                    Hi!  I did receive your postcard on Tuesday.  I love it!  I like the beach scene....nice & warm.  Sorry I did not post sooner,  we all
                    have been sickly around my house.  Starting to feel better!    I am working on my cards this week.   This is my first swap, and I am
                    nervous about how my cards will turn out.  Hopefully, not too bad.  Take care, and Happy Stitching!!

                    Rhonda D. in southeast Missouri

                  • Sharron Feiger
                    Message 9 of 25 , Feb 29, 2012
                      Melody,
                      Thrilled both cards made it to Florida safe and sound. Have enjoyed swapping with you and
                      look forward to many times. Finished a crazy quilt card today and then did some more embroidery. A friend told me about a group of ladies that get together on Monday nites and sew. Thought I should visit with them some eveing for a few pointers.
                      Take care,
                      Sherry

                      Message 10 of 25 , Jul 4, 2012
                        Guess what I just collected from my PO HQ....?

                        This, my MARCH lottery card for you!

                        I wasn't even aware you hadn't received it. It has a USPS FORWARD TIME EXP RTN TO SENDER sticker on the clear packet but the card is undamaged. I'm glad they didn't destroy it. I shall re-send it, please confirm....Fawn Grove?

                        Kim x
                      • mydox98
                        Message 11 of 25 , Jul 12, 2012
                          Melody I posted a pic of the tape transfer card you sent me, thank you so much. Lynn in wa.
                        • Sharron Feiger
                          Message 12 of 25 , Sep 12, 2012

                            Melody,
                            I have yours ready for the stitching. Am leaving early Thursday morning for a trip to western
                            Colorado and eastern Utah. When I'm not enjoying the scenery and sites, will do the hand sewing. Good to swap with you again, Sherry

                            Message 13 of 25 , Mar 5, 2013
                              Fret no more Melody! Your lovely redwork card arrived. I love the little girl and the shiny safety pins. I need someone like that to pick up my pins. Thank you very much.
                              I know that mail between the US and Canada is very slow. No excuse as we are paying premium prices for mailing ($1.07 incl tax) and more for international.
                              Thanks for the swap.
                              hugs
                              Mary Lou
                            • lynn j
                              Message 14 of 25 , Mar 6, 2013
                                I just received my purple work Pc and it is so cute, thank you so much, I wouldn’t of thought of purple.lol  Thanks for the sunshine too!  Lynn in wa.
                              • kustomgal..aka..Deb
                                Message 15 of 25 , Apr 9, 2013
                                  Thank you for the cute,as can be BLUEWORK. Very unexpected but very much appreciated. Again, I love,that little,guy riding his horse.
                                • Tom and Melody
                                  Message 16 of 25 , Apr 9, 2013
                                    You are welcome, Deb. Isn't Kentucky famous for its race horses?

                                    Message 17 of 25 , Apr 9, 2013
                                      Yes, Kentucky is famous for the Kentucky Derby and drinking mint Julips! I haven't seen the derby or tried the drink yet.