Message to PCMA from Mary S

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2011
      I'm forwarding a message to PCMA that I received from Mary ...

      "I just arrived home last night.  Family crisis was successfully dealt with - it involved an uncle w/ Alz. who had a psychotic break.  I am so glad to be back in Wisconsin after enduring GA weather, once again.   I can't believe I lived in the South for almost 30 years.  What was I?  Nuts!?!  That's what I was - totally nuts.  As I have gotten older, I just can't handle the heat.
      I came home to 500+ emails - gawd, I am on too many mailing lists.

      I have cards to acknowledge and several PCS that are in the final stages and should be ready for mailing in the next couple of days - definitely before the weekend.
      I have appreciated your support and understanding.
      "