Mary!

  • Avril
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2011
      Oh Wow! I don't know how long the package was sitting on the dining
      room table (not used for dining), where it got tossed by DH, but THANK YOU!

      The college postcard is very neatly done in very pretty white, blue
      and brown fabrics with three wooden beads.

      And another big, big thanks for the lovely golden brown fabric. I
      know I'm going to have a lot of fun with it.

      Best regards,

      Avril