Polls results ...

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8 4:30 PM
      First let me say that I did not close the polls manually, I actually forgot about it until just now.  Went to close it  .. it was closed.  There was no notification in my emails or on the homepage messages.  What is going on with Yahoo I wonder?  Oh well no harm.  Here are the results, with mug rugs and fabric brooches being the top 2 winners:

      Question

      Voice your interest in doing an art project that is not a fabric postcard. Some of these might need some explaining, so feel free to ask questions before voting. Post links for items that you know about, how-to's etc. I have to admit that I do not know what 'altered' items are. Polls will close in 2 weeks, giving us time to research what some of the projects might entail, how to create them etc. Please vote for no more than 5 items.

      Choices Votes
           %
      dotee dolls
      2
      mug rugs 6 12
      snap bags 0 0
      art quilt (10 x 12) liberated etc. 4 8
      altered purses 1 2
      tote bags 4 8
      fabric beads 5 10
      fabric brooches 6 12
      altered vintage aprons 1 2
      art aprons 1 2
      felt boxes 0 0
      fabric baskets 2 4
      glam purses 0 0
      table runners 1 2
      pin cushions 5 10
      felted wool squares 0 0
      fat quarter swap

      4 8
      embellishment swap ... fibers, beads,punchinella       etc

      5 10
      charms swap, 5inch sqs of fabric 2 4
      10" sq fabric swap 2 4