Polls ... last chance reminder

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2011
      Hi ... Yahoo was supposed to close the polls today but hasn't so far ....    SOOOOO you get one last opportunity to vote for a future, non-PC related swap of choice.  I just suggest that you only vote for what you would actually like to participate in, if there is only 1 or 2, then just vote the them for instance.

      If Yahoo doesn't close it out by tonite, I'll do it manually.