Re: Sheree-- your edging

  • Nancie
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2011
      What a clever method, Sheree! And thanks for explaining. I always enjoy hearing/seeing different methods for making postcards. I will be looking forward to seeing yours when it arrives, and I'll let you know its condition.

      --Nancie V in Austin TX

      ShereeSews in Michigan wrote:
      I stitch the top / middle sandwich to cardstock which is cut 1" bigger. Then I handcut the cardstock about 1/4" from stitching using decorative or pinking shears to make a fancy "stiff" edge.