Re: to Nancie

  • Nancie
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 4, 2011
      <<In fact "Voegel" = birds in German and "Voegele" = a dialect, probably spoken in the Southern parts of Germany.>>

      Thanks, Inge. I always wondered about that extra 'e' on the end!

      --Nancie V in Austin TX
    • inge und anton boskamp
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 25, 2011
        Nancie, I am so glad you like my butterfly.
        And: No, I have not received any card from you yet. Would let you know at once.
        Greetings,
        Inge in Berlin

      • inge und anton boskamp
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 28, 2011
          Nancie, I am looking for your cards. I shall go on holiday for 2 weeks, so I cannot send my confirmation before Oct.
          Greetings,
          Inge in Berlin
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 28, 2011
            Inge, have a wonderful holiday ... where are you going and what will you be doing?  Hope it is fun, relaxing and gives you creative ideas for future PCs.  We'll miss you.

            Subject: [PostCardMailArt] to Nancie