SOOOOOOO Sorry!

  • CMc
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2011
      Hello All PCMA Swappers,
      I want to publicly apologize for my lack of keeping up with the swaps this summer. I am sorely late on : "Y" & "Z" is for... swaps. Good news though... I was able to get into my sewing room, [uninterrupted] this morning, and I am pleased to say that all 5 of my cards are done and will be in the mail on Tuesday! I hope that you enjoy them when they arrive.

      I have not signed up for any more swaps and will not until my life gets out of the 'hammer lane'!! Hopefully, that will be soon as #1- I miss getting everyone's postcards in my mailbox (and so does my post mistress), LOL... and #2- I am getting tired of being so busy with no sewing/creating time for myself.

      Again, please accept my humble but sincere apologies.

      Chris in PA
      http://sewkrzy.weebly.com