Thank you re summer landscapes

  • maggie
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5 9:24 AM
      Hi Ladies..
      I am sorry it has taken so long to thank you all for the beautiful summer landscape cards.
      Deb.. I am always amazed at your interpretaions... Your scene was wonderful, especially the tree.
      Joan..Your use of fabrics really did the job..i felt like I was on the beach.. Loved the sky fabric.
      Nancy G...What lovely handwork on your card... I felt like I was keeping cool in the shade of the tree.. Beautiful
      Vickie... Your beach scene was so creative!!!! was the sand from a real beach? Your sky fabric was gorgeous... I wanted to go for a walk in the sand!
      Thanks ladies for trading.. Your cards have been added to my  extensive postcard collection to be enjoyed over and over,
      Summer has been busy with company and "stuff" so I have not had much PC time....
      BTW.....
      I just had a terrible experience.... Wanted to take another picture of the robins in the nest under our upper deck. I opened the patio door and the screen to get a picture of the last two birdies sitting ont the edge of the nest(there were 4 but 2 had already left) The one took off and flew right into my studio.... OMG I screamed and screamed and my poor husband  now has chest pains! I do too..
      We didn't see where the birdie was and all of a sudden he was at the open door and hopped out....I am still shaking....
      Think it is time for a nap!!!!
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5 12:20 PM
        Maggie, the smart birdie just wanted to see your artwork up close and personal!  Sorry you and hubby were distressed.  Both of you just take a nice nap together.