July Four

  • maureencurlewis
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2011
      Downunder it's five hours into July Four.I'm up so early because would you believe an idea for a postcard work me up and I needed get up and sketch it out.

      Anyway let me be the first to wish all my US friends a Happy July Four, even though you have some 14 hours until your National Day dawns for you.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2011

        Keep on Smile'n
        Deb Poole

        http://fancythatbydebpoole.blogspot.com/