[PostCardMailArt] Avril ... MM question

    Message 1 of 73 , Sep 17, 2008
      Hi Avril

      I know I owe YOU 2 MM PCs.  And Janice Hayes.

      Duh, I didn't write in my PC journal who I needed to send MM Pcs to.... don't know if I should wait to see who sends me 2 or.... I could go thru all my deleted messages this last month...

      But maybe YOU are more organized....do you have a list of names you could share with little ol me?

      Anyway, I I'm finishing mine up tonite and want to send them tomorrow or Thursday.  I also have to send PCs to #52.

      Let me know....

      thanx,
      hugs

      sue  /ca

    • Tom and Melody
      Message 73 of 73 , Jan 21, 2013
        Happy birthday, Vickie. Hope you have a great birthday week! (be careful if you spin in circles, like Deb suggested)! Best wishes, Melody