HAPPY HAPPY Birthday Deb

  • vswann22
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2011
      Wishing you a day filled with all the people and things you love....Vickie
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2011
        I know that Deb IS having a special birthday and fabulous time !  I think she is in Italy, or is it Spain?  I can't remember.  Lucky Lady.

        Still sending you lots of big b'day hugs and wishes Deb in the land across the ocean.  Fabulous sights and decadent foods.

      • debbpoole
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1, 2011
          IM IN PARIS!!!!!!! lol And yes I am having a wonderful birthday week!
          Yep I get a whole week. This is my first day here and my feet are already killing me. Dave and I got lost already and u know how a man is......he would not stop to ask for help. We walked for 3 hours before I finally stopped a man and with my pitiful voice asked "Do you speak English?" lol But... even though we got lost...Im HAVING A WONDERFUL TIME.

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 1, 2011
            Hi Deb ... glad to hear that you are having a great time.

            Sorry about the mistake of where you were, I should have known.  I'm just really fuzzy headed lately, like stuffed with cotton.  Good to know that you have computer access while so far far away.

            Oh my, I can't believe you walked for 3 hours cuz you were lost!  Dave really held out asking for help for a long long time...good thing you spoke up, LOL.  Guess you will have to take the lead from now on so that you spare your pretty feet from any more unnecessary torment.

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 2, 2011
              Today we left the apartment at nine in the morning and we got back to our apartment @9:30pm.  We picked up hot baguettes to eat on our hour walk to the meeting place of our first walking tour, walking tour of district around Notre Dame,went thru Notre Dame, watched Dave climb the 420 steps to the top of Notre Dame, had a wonderful lunch, did our second walking tour of the Latin Quarters, walked an hour and fifteen minutes back to apartment (got lost for 20 minutes), had cereal for dinner at the apartment. Next comes a shower then bed and I can not wait to start all over again tomorrow!

              ciao  (ooops thats not French!)
              Deb Poole