Chris Wheeler

  • cam1stave
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 8, 2008
      So glad you liked my tree; we were swap pardners in the Decorate A Tree
      Swap. Have a great holiday; I have finished decorating and am on to the
      cooking for my second party!
      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 8, 2008
        Oh, Please post photo!  Would love to see the card.

        hugs sue

        To: PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com
        From: cam1stave@...
        Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 13:31:08 +0000
        Subject: [PostCardMailArt] Chris Wheeler

        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 23, 2009
          Your patriotic and C card arrived today. Thank you for the swap.
        • Nancy
          Message 4 of 14 , Sep 25, 2009
            Dear Chris,
            I received your J card today. J for Jewish friends - wonderful, and timely as we celebrate the Jewish New Year.

            Brown Haired Nancy
          • debbpoole
            Message 5 of 14 , Feb 18, 2010
              Chris,
              Could you please post some of your postcards? I would love to see them. You are such a prolific swapper in the group and we need to build your photo album up so everyone could see your wonderful work.Thanks!
            • SadieMaesAttic@aol.com
              Message 6 of 14 , Feb 18, 2010
                I sure will..  Give me a night or two to find my pictures.

                Chris

                Message 7 of 14 , Feb 18, 2010
                  I finally got some of the pictures in the photo album as requested. Also a couple my husband made. he does a great job.

                  Thank you for asking me to put them there.
                  Chris Wheeler
                  chriswheelerquilts.com

                  I will post more as I can.  My Internet provider Hughes is slow and I have a hard time posting. But I will try more later on.

                  In a message dated 2/18/2010 7:16:58 A.M. Central Standard Time, dede59801@... writes:

                  Chris,
                  Could you please post some of your postcards? I would love to see them. You are such a prolific swapper in the group and we need to build your photo album up so everyone could see your wonderful work.Thanks!

                • Joan L.
                  Message 8 of 14 , Mar 19, 2010
                    Love your "repurpose" card! What a nice idea! Thanks so much.

                    Joan
                  • Nancie
                    Message 9 of 14 , May 1, 2012
                      Your "Jungle" postcard went in the mail today.