Re: [PostCardMailArt] Mary S

  • Sharron Feiger
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 4 4:21 PM
      I'll be waiting! I've begun yours but probably won't get if off until later next week. Sherry

      Message 2 of 6 , May 26, 2011
        Mary, did you get my WYSWM postcard yet? If so, would you kindly take a picture of it and post it....I forgot to do it before I mailed it. Thanks.

        --Nancie V in Austin TX
      • sc
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 3, 2012
          I'm not sure if I posted that I received your "D" postcard - it was beautiful! I am unable to locate your "B" can you tell me what your theme was?
          Thanks so much!
          Sue Cox
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 3, 2012
            --- In PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com, "sc" <quilterwumon@...> wrote:

            > I am unable to locate your "B" can you tell me what your theme was?

            Here you go Sue....

            Kim x
          • Mary
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 4, 2012
              Hi, Sue -
              My "B" card to you, Inge, Anne and Irma were variations on the, dreadfully original - not- theme of quilt block - they were all different, yet quite similar, therefore I didn't post all the photos. I am glad you liked your "D" card. The one "B" card I did post should show you what the card looks like, sort of.
              Hugs -
              Mary

              --- In PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com, "sc" <quilterwumon@...> wrote:

              > I'm not sure if I posted that I received your "D" postcard - it was beautiful! I am unable to locate your "B" can you tell me what your theme was?
              > Thanks so much!
              > Sue Cox

            • Sharron Feiger
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 13 11:41 AM
                Mary,
                Would be happy to exchange with you.....a blue winterscape from me and a card of your
                choice to me. Have a few cards to finish up and send off and then will get one off to you.
                The fabrics were perfect for this swap. I think I have 5 - 6 different coordinated prints that
                can give you the shivers just looking at them.  Sherry