Re: [PostCardMailArt] Mary S
- I'll be waiting! I've begun yours but probably won't get if off until later next week. Sherry----- Original Message -----From: MarySent: Friday, March 04, 2011 12:43 PMSubject: [PostCardMailArt] To Sherry F, Kim M and Sinikka R from Mary S pics have been posted
Sherry, my card to you for our "Isn't it supposed to be green?" swap will be in the mail tomorrow morning.
Kimberly and Sinikka, my cards to each of you for the Music swap are also headed to the PO tomorrow.
Forgive my tardiness. Time management is not my forte but getting better at it is on my New Year's list.
Hugs - to all
- Mary, did you get my WYSWM postcard yet? If so, would you kindly take a picture of it and post it....I forgot to do it before I mailed it. Thanks.
--Nancie V in Austin TX
- I'm not sure if I posted that I received your "D" postcard - it was beautiful! I am unable to locate your "B" can you tell me what your theme was?
Thanks so much!
- --- In PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com, "sc" <quilterwumon@...> wrote:
>Here you go Sue....
> I am unable to locate your "B" can you tell me what your theme was?
- Hi, Sue -
My "B" card to you, Inge, Anne and Irma were variations on the, dreadfully original - not- theme of quilt block - they were all different, yet quite similar, therefore I didn't post all the photos. I am glad you liked your "D" card. The one "B" card I did post should show you what the card looks like, sort of.
--- In PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com, "sc" <quilterwumon@...> wrote:
> I'm not sure if I posted that I received your "D" postcard - it was beautiful! I am unable to locate your "B" can you tell me what your theme was?
> Thanks so much!
> Sue Cox
- Mary,Would be happy to exchange with you.....a blue winterscape from me and a card of yourchoice to me. Have a few cards to finish up and send off and then will get one off to you.The fabrics were perfect for this swap. I think I have 5 - 6 different coordinated prints thatcan give you the shivers just looking at them. Sherry----- Original Message -----From: MarySent: Monday, March 12, 2012 8:24 AMSubject: [PostCardMailArt] Sherry F. A wild proposition for you - catchy title, eh?!?
Sherry, I am soooo in love w/ your blue winterscape that I would send fabric, threads, embellishments, my first-born (please, take him!) to have one for myself. Name your price, it's yours. If you want to exchange cards, that would also be great. But please don't ask me to do a winter theme, not when the robins have begun to appear (smile).