Will you swap with me??

  • ingeb
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 26, 2011
      Isn't there anybody who will swap with me?
      Theme: "As you like it". (see database)

      Regards,
      Inge in Berlin
    • inge Boskamp
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 26, 2013
        Dear All,
        I just added my name under "Will you swap with me?" for one of your/our favourite blocks (postcard!!).

        Inge in Berlin
      • inge Boskamp
        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 10, 2014
          Isn't there anybody who will swap with me???
          (I added my request in June....but no reply)
          I am looking for any block you like yourself.

          Have a nice Sunday,
          Inge in Berlin
        • da_susu
          Message 4 of 14 , Aug 10, 2014
            I just recently joined so I missed your request. I am happy to swap - what theme would you like?

            Susu B. in Virginia, USA
          • judytwinkle8
            Message 5 of 14 , Aug 10, 2014
              Inge I will swap with you. Is it a P.C of a quilt block you would like to to do ? I am having fun with making these cards. Judy H.
            • Lesley Watson
              Message 6 of 14 , Aug 10, 2014
                Can we manage a 3 way one? I have just joined too.

                Lesley, Scotland

                Message 7 of 14 , Aug 10, 2014
                  That is fine with me. Just pick a theme or should we surprise each other?!

                  Susan

                  email - addresses to me    da_susu@...
                • inge Boskamp
                  Message 8 of 14 , Aug 11, 2014
                    Susu, Judy, Lesley,
                    thanks for your replies.
                    I did not find your addresses in the database (yet)
                    under "Will you swap with me", so if you still care to swap with me, would you please email your address to
                    So we can exchange our addresses.

                    Thank you and greetings,
                    Inge in Berlin
                  • da_susu
                    Message 9 of 14 , Aug 11, 2014
                      My address is under the Database - Members addresses

                      You can email me at da_susu@...   I understand that we are not choosing a theme but just sending each other a surprise. Yours will be mailed this week.

                      Susu B.
                    • judytwinkle8
                      Message 10 of 14 , Aug 14, 2014
                        Hi Susan sorry to bother you again about your address, but I do not know your zip code. It is not listed in the data base addresses. I am assuming you are the only Susan listed for the state of Va. Thanks, Judy H.
                        Message 11 of 14 , Aug 14, 2014
                          Hi Judy, I don't see you or Susan (SuSu) signed up for a WYSWM unless you arranged it between the 2 of you ...

                          Susan in VA does have a zip in the database, it is
                          22511

                          Subject: [PostCardMailArt] Re: Will you swap with me??

                          Message 12 of 14 , Aug 14, 2014
                            Thanks Sue, could only find her post box number. Yes we arranged the swap ourselves. thanks. Judy H
                            Message 13 of 14 , Aug 14, 2014

                              no probs, happy to help ... maybe you need to click on the tiny arrow pointing right to go all the way thru the boxes to see the zip, email etc ...

                              not sure what you see on the screen as a member, as owner-moderator I might see something different than you do, but the zip shows up for me without clicking on that arrow ...

                              Subject: RE: [PostCardMailArt] Will you swap with me??

                              Message 14 of 14 , Aug 15, 2014
                                Thank you Sue for sending Judy my zip. I checked the database under Members addresses and the address is complete. Not sure why it doesn't show up for everyone, others have asked the same question. Susu B.