Re: Lottery swap

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2010
      --- In PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com, "maryloucurry1" <maryloucurry1@...> wrote:

      > Oops!. I pushed the wrong button and entered twice. How do I fix this?

      No probs, I sorted it for you.

      I'm thrilled to see the monthly lottery back too & will hope to participate.

      Just finding my way round home again, I went to Atlanta for Tgiving with my pal. Left there on Wed evening & was one of the millions of travellers stranded in London in the snow until 10.45pm last night when I finally walked thru my front door.

      Good to be back, worked on a WYSWM? whilst I was away, more on that later.

      Kim x

      PS great pics up btw guys! Thanks for sharing