Lottery swap

  • maryloucurry1
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2010
      Oops!. I pushed the wrong button and entered twice. How do I fix this?
      Mary Lou
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2010
        --- In PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com, "maryloucurry1" <maryloucurry1@...> wrote:

        > Oops!. I pushed the wrong button and entered twice. How do I fix this?

        No probs, I sorted it for you.

        I'm thrilled to see the monthly lottery back too & will hope to participate.

        Just finding my way round home again, I went to Atlanta for Tgiving with my pal. Left there on Wed evening & was one of the millions of travellers stranded in London in the snow until 10.45pm last night when I finally walked thru my front door.

        Good to be back, worked on a WYSWM? whilst I was away, more on that later.

        Kim x

        PS great pics up btw guys! Thanks for sharing