Nancy G and Everyone to read

  • debbpoole
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2010
      I just drooled over your Lottery card. I dont care which one I win... i will take the front or the back!lol Very cute and very cleaver. (as usual)
      EVERYONE, please go look into the Lottery photo album and look at Nancy's card that she is willing to give away. You could win this card. All you have to do is enter the Lottery with one of your cards to used as collateral. So... now that I have peeked your interest..
      1. Go to database and find the Lottery swap.
      2. fill out all the information
      3. Post your pictures (very important) post your picture in the Lottery Album.
      Come join us for a chance to win a gazillion beautiful works of art!
    • Nancy Goodman
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2010
        Dear Deb,
        Thank you for your kind words.  I plan to make lots of embroidered PCs on my trip to Oregon.  If you don't win the lottery, I will send you one.  I am so excited that the lottery is back.  I am feeling lucky again!

        Nancy G.

        Nancy Goodman

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 3, 2010
          I agree with Deb, your PCs are fantastic, so fun and whimisical. SAndy C