Missy Swann....aka Victoria Swann

  • debbpoole
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2010
      All i can say is "WOW!" My mug rug is gorgeous. How will ever be able to put a cup of coffee on it? I"m think'n it looks more like a Tequila/Grapefruit coaster! :0 Thank you so much for my beautiful gift.
    • Victoria Swann
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2010
        All the embellishments are around the outside and you can wash it.Ihad fun perfecting my bias/curved binding.I still have a way to go...LOL>>>Vickie

        To: PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com
        From: dede59801@...
        Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 22:33:25 +0000
        Subject: [PostCardMailArt] Missy Swann....aka Victoria Swann