Re: Sue B - Your WYSWM "Oh Tuck It!" PC will be ready for Wednesday post

  • sandychavez_nm
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2010
      Guess what, I received this kind of interesting PC in the mail yesterday. Thing was, I made it and it was addressed to you! I think what happened is that I put my return address (as usual, tiny name in a tiny postcard) underneath your great big address. For some reason, the PO thought I was the addressee ... oh well, so much for being on time for once <G>. Will get it back int the mail to you today -- hope they don't charge me again. Sandy
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2010
        wow Sandy that must have been a surprise ...  the PO will send it again at no charge since it was their mistake.  Looking forward to it, your creations are always a treat.
        I am NOT done with my PCs or mug rug either for that matter.  Geesh, don't know why sometimes I'm on time but usually not.