Thought someone might be interested in this

  • Carolyn
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2010
      When filling out your Christmas cards this year, take ONE CARD and SEND it to this address: A Recovering American Soldier, c/o Walter Reed Army Medical Center, 6900 Georgia Avenue, NW Washington, DC 20307-5001. If wepass this on and everyone sends one card, think of how many cards ......these heroes could get to bring up their spirits. Please re-post.
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2010
        Hi Carolyn, can you tell us more about this, are we supposed to include a message?

        Thanks for sharing, I think this is a great idea, I'll be sure to pass it on

        To: PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com
        From: ccmathis5@...
        Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 14:20:59 +0000
        Subject: [PostCardMailArt] Thought someone might be interested in this

        When filling out your Christmas cards this year, take ONE CARD and SEND it to this address: A Recovering American Soldier, c/o Walter Reed Army Medical Center, 6900 Georgia Avenue, NW Washington, DC 20307-5001. If wepass this on and everyone sends one card, think of how many cards ......these heroes could get to bring up their spirits. Please re-post.

      • Carolyn Mathis
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 3, 2010
          Sue, I do not have any other information, someone sent this to me on facebook, but I thought it was a great idea, especially since we make post cards. I just sent a fabric postcard and I thanked the soldier for all the sacracifes he has made to protect us and to allow us to have the freedom we have. If everyone one on our group sends a postcard imagine how many soldiers we could bring a smile to. Carolyn

          --
          Carolyn Mathis