Welcome Swirligig1

  • debbpoole
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2010
      Thank you for the interest in PostCardMailArt. We look forward to our adventures together in making these mailable art forms. Please post us something about yourself. The database is where you go to look at the swaps we have in process. Join 1 or join all! Please fill out all the information in the "MEMBERS NAMES AND ADDRESS." It is handy to have everyone's information in that file when we want to send cards out. The "file" is where you will find closed swaps or helpful links. You may also add your blog link there. Feel free to go spy on all our artist's endeavors in the "Photo" file.
      It's fun to go see what the rest of us are doing. Make yourself a Photo album so you can add your own pictures so we can spy on your works also. lol
      Welcome to PostCardMailArt. Thank you for wanting to come and play with us!
      ps.... There are lots of quilting grandmas in this group. We are a powerful lot!
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2010
        Hi Linda, welcome to PCMA!

        Looking forward to knowing you better and swapping with you soon.

        Warm Quilt Hugs,  Sue in CA   ... also a grandma who loves to makes quilts for 5 grand kids.