Re: Janene Ford to sue

  • momzart101
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 2, 2010
      I forgot that I put it in the envelope. Duh! Janene

      --- In PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com, "sc" <quilterwumon@...> wrote:

      > Okay I'm confused...It arrived in an white envelope.
      >
      > --- In PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com, "momzart101" <momzart101@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Since I mailed it without wrappings, can you tell me if it arrived in good condition? I know it was taking a chance. Janene
      > >
      > > --- In PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com, "sc" <quilterwumon@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Janene - what a great card for the HOt HOT HOT pc exchange. I love the little sun shades and the gals running in the tide. Good Job! Looking forward to swapping again.
      > > > Sue Cox

    • momzart101
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 2, 2010
        Thin, light weight pcs can be mailed at 28 cent rate. My P.O.lady checks the weight if she thinks it might go over. I've never sent ont too thick yet, but then I ususally do not quilt them. I'm sure that would change everything. I printed the image on cotton. It's an image from an old postcard. Glad it made it safely without any protection. Janene

        --- In PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com, "sandychavez_nm" <g.slchavez@...> wrote:

        > Janene, I also received your fantastic HOT HOT HOT~ PC -- Wonderful retro beach scene, loved the cabanas in the background. Looks like you did some image tranfer onto fabric or twill tape, is that right? Looks great! Your PC arrived sans envelope or plastic cover and it made it just fine. I'm wondering how you got away with paying 28cents, Isn't postcard rate 44 cents?. Anyway, thanks so much, I've posted a scan of your PC for all to enjoy, you are welcome to replace it if you have a better pic. Yours went in the mail today.
        >
        > PS also loved your fun PC back - great stamps!

      • Sherry
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 27, 2011
          Your summer landscape card arrived today.
          When I first saw it, I was reminded of a
          picture I have on my grandfather along with
          his two younger sisters and brother. If you
          have had one more child in your....the two
          pictures are so close. Thank you for a wonderful
          card.
          Sherry
        • momzart101
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 28, 2011
            Sherry I'm glad you liked it and that it has a special meaning for you. After I received the first swaps for the summer landscape, I was a bit embarrassed by my own sewing. The ones I recieved are stitched so well - and mine? Well.... I get good grades for use of fabrics and design concept. But stitching? All I can say is I'm trying to get better. Janene

            --- In PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com, "Sherry" <sfeiger@...> wrote:

            > Your summer landscape card arrived today.
            > When I first saw it, I was reminded of a
            > picture I have on my grandfather along with
            > his two younger sisters and brother. If you
            > have had one more child in your....the two
            > pictures are so close. Thank you for a wonderful
            > card.
            > Sherry

          • Sharron Feiger
            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 8, 2011
              I can't believe your reply is date June 28! Time seems to slip by so quickly these days.  A little while ago, I found my scrapbook from when I retired from teaching three years ago. One of the first things I did was to take a class on making pcs. My friend, Jeanette and I, always smile when we look at the pictures of our first cards from the class but also think about how much we've grown in making pcs. She likes to do abstract cards with some embellishments---I pile all kinds of stuff on mine :o)!  I've found there are so many talented ladies in the groups I belong to willing to share their talent and offer suggestions when help is needed. Keep signing up and making pcs! I look forward to exchanging more cards with you. Sherry

              Sherry I'm glad you liked it and that it has a special meaning for you. After I received the first swaps for the summer landscape, I was a bit embarrassed by my own sewing. The ones I recieved are stitched so well - and mine? Well.... I get good grades for use of fabrics and design concept. But stitching? All I can say is I'm trying to get better. Janene

              --- In PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com, "Sherry" <sfeiger@...> wrote:

              > Your summer landscape card arrived today.
              > When I first saw it, I was reminded of a
              > picture I have on my grandfather along with
              > his two younger sisters and brother. If you
              > have had one more child in your....the two
              > pictures are so close. Thank you for a wonderful
              > card.
              > Sherry

            • momzart101
              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 9, 2011
                Thanks for your note and encouragement. Janene