Sue B - Your WYSWM "Oh Tuck It!" PC will be ready for Wednesday post

  • sandychavez_nm
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 28, 2010
      Hi Sue - been having fun playing with color, tucks and twiddles while working on your PC. It is not quite done yet, but I am sure that it will go out in Wednesday's mail with the other PCs. Sandy
    • sue
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 29, 2010
        Thanks for letting me know Sandy! I will keep my eyes peeled and anxiously awaiting your creation.

        Sadly to say, I am behind again! Seriously I hope to get all my PCs made this week and several mug rugs too. I'm hoping that I will get on a roll..kinda like a snowball, just keep on rolling and getting lots accomplished. Do ya think it is possible?

        warm quilt hugs, sue in CA
      • sandychavez_nm
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 3, 2010
          Guess what, I received this kind of interesting PC in the mail yesterday. Thing was, I made it and it was addressed to you! I think what happened is that I put my return address (as usual, tiny name in a tiny postcard) underneath your great big address. For some reason, the PO thought I was the addressee ... oh well, so much for being on time for once <G>. Will get it back int the mail to you today -- hope they don't charge me again. Sandy
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 3, 2010
            wow Sandy that must have been a surprise ...  the PO will send it again at no charge since it was their mistake.  Looking forward to it, your creations are always a treat.
            I am NOT done with my PCs or mug rug either for that matter.  Geesh, don't know why sometimes I'm on time but usually not.