WYSWM?

    Message 1 of 80 , Nov 1, 2010
      --- In PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com, Sue Balchak <wraez@...> wrote:

      > Thanks for letting me know Eva, I've posted a photo of it.

      Oh very nice, thanks for sharing. Kim x

    • sewnancie@grandecom.net
      Message 80 of 80 , Apr 8 5:42 PM
        Judy just set up the "P" album and "O" has no photos in it....   What happened to all the alphabet postcards?!  We seem to have plenty of people participating in the alphabet swaps. So why no photos??

        I love seeing the creativity in this group. I wish everyone would post pictures of their postcards.

        --Nancie V in Austin TX
        sewnancie@...