9001Re: [PostCardMailArt] closing soon ... Discharged Fabric swap

  • Carolyn Mathis
    Aug 2, 2010
      Eva, I had to ask the same question, I used clorox water in a spray bottle to remove some of the dye in the fabric, you can google it and find some video's. I really had fun with this swap and it was my first discharge experience. Carolyn

      On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 9:10 PM, <evgr178@...> wrote:

      Okay Ladies, what is Discharging Fabric ?   I feel so out of touch with some of the techniques.  Thanks..........Eva
      In a message dated 8/1/2010 5:49:31 P.M. Central Daylight Time, wraez@... writes:

      This technique swap with close today  11pm California  time  (pacific time zone) ... last chance to participate in this swap to try a new technique, or old one if you are already familiar with Discharging fabric

      Discharged fabric swap
      Somewhere on the card must be a piece of discharged fabric or use it for background, embellish, stitch etc, use your creative juices (check files for more info). Sign up deadline August 1st, mail by Sept 5th. groups of 3

      Carolyn Mathis
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic