27401Post card stash

  • da_susu
    Sep 1, 2014
      I too like to have the basics ready to go. I just bought a couple of yards of Peltex while JoAnn's had it on sale. Most of it will get cut into 4x6's but I will save some for mug rugs etc.

      I get a steady supply of fabric sample books from a local upholstery shop. So I have bins of fabric pieces from them. Hubby takes the books apart for me. The only problem is I don't get to be choosy when they give me a box of books. So some go the the dump anyway. If you have a shop close by asked them for the discontinued books - a decorator is also happy to get rid of old books. I like the coordinated sets, as some are good for fronts and backs. Fun, fun fun!!

      Susu B.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic