27388RE: [PostCardMailArt] Today is a Designated Postcard Day

    Aug 31, 2014
      Hi Nancie, I almost want to follow you around for a day (invisible so as not to make you lose focus) just to see the whirlwind of activity that you do in 24 hrs time!

      So how many PCs were you able to churn out!

      so happy to see that you've joined the lottery too!

      I got caught up in a 'mood' to make xmas PCs a few weeks ago which then turned into a mood to do Halloween and some birthday PCs too ... that is why I'm late on my L is for ... the mood did not strike, LOL ... me bad!

      Subject: [PostCardMailArt] Today is a Designated Postcard Day

      I have set aside the entire day to make postcards!  Hooray!
      I have been so busy lately with priorities that needed to come first, from moving and sorting, to quilting and grandkids....that I am late again with my postcards. But I am working on them today. I have a one-track mind, so I like making a bunch of postcards, working all day at it. I can make a big mess, and the artistic ideas flow from one theme to another. My endorphins run high and I am very happy!

      I'm working on my "L" postcards. I had a lightbulb moment for "S" so I'm also making a few of those-- ahead of schedule. In the course of preparing my postcard classes, I made cards for the next two swaps I've entered, so I'm feeling pretty good about that.