27038Welcome new member Lesley from Scotland

  • iamwraez
    Jul 30, 2014
      Welcome Lesley, our first member from Scotland!   Happy to have you join us and looking forward to swapping with you sometime soon!

      Lesley says on her request to join us ... "I enjoy sewing, mixed media crafting and felting. I have become fascinated by inches and am keen to develop learn more and develop new skills so that I can challenge myself a bit more. Thank you. "

      Please take a moment and introduce yourself to the group, let us know about your art, quilting etc.

      Since you are relatively new to creating fabric postcards (tho with your current talents you probably already know what to do), if you need any assistance, our members are always happy to help with tips, tricks and ideas, so do not hesitate to ask for help if you need it.  Also there are lots of 'links' available for you to peruse at your convenience, and many photo albums from swaps for you to take a look at.

      Lesley you are encouraged to jump in and join any of the swaps that are open, as well as post a 'Will You Swap With Me', aka WYSWM, where you can choose any theme and any mail-by date ... just post a message with WYSWM in the subject line and what you want to swap, you can do as many as you like ... these are 1-1 swaps, meaning you only have to make one PC.  And there is always the 'lottery' ...

      I'm Sue and have been making PCs for a number of years now, made and received well over 500.  It can be quite addicting!  I also do some quilting but not as productive as I should be, as I'm more of a 'fabric fondler' and collector, LOL.

      Warm Quilt Hugs, Sue in CA