26667Hi

  • Sandy Jean
    Jun 5, 2014
      Thank you for the welcomes, I look forward to swapping with everyone. I have been in postcard and fiber art online trading groups. I have sign up for some swaps with the group. I live about 20 miles from where Sue lives, wow small world.
      I do a lot of sewing as I rent a space in a crafter's mall. My main things I make now are NFL items,,,,,,, aprons, do-rags, microwave corn bags, potholders, etc. I  love making the pc's that is very relaxing for me.

      Sandy
    • Show all 28 messages in this topic