26367Re: [PostCardMailArt] Welcome new member Sandra

    May 4, 2014
      Seems like we have had more than a handful of new members join since I last was active: A warm welcome to you all, and I hope we get to swap in the near future.
      For those that know me, my daughter and two dogs made a successful move from her former home to mine, and Sam is slowly adapting to having two big dogs in HIS home.
      We all have a heap of adjustment ahead of us as it looks like Colleen may be here for at least six months.
      My sewing room has degenerated into a general junk/storage room and as yet I haven't got the mojo to tackle it.
      I hope that by now you are all enjoying Spring.... here, Winter has snuck in: the beginning of last week day temps were still around 29 to 31 degree C. Over the weekend the minima was 7 degree C and maximum 17 C.quite a sudden change

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic