26366Re: [PostCardMailArt] Welcome new member Sandra

  • Beverly
    May 4 5:19 PM
      Glad you are joining our group, Sandra.

      Beverly
      Sent from my iPad

      On May 4, 2014, at 2:01 PM, Sue Balchak <wraez@...> wrote:

      Welcome Sandra... Happy to have you join us and looking forward to swapping with you sometime soon!

      Sandra says on her request to join us ... I am new to fabric postcards but very interested and eager to participate

      Please take a moment and introduce yourself to the group, let us know iabout your art, quilting etc ...

      As a newbie, you can find some info here:

      if you have questions or need help, just ask, everyone here is happy to be of assistance

      At your convenience, you can look thru all the photo albums to see a myriad of PCs that we've created over the years here at PCMA.

      You are encouraged to jump in and join any of the swaps that are open, as well as post a 'Will You Swap With Me', aka WYSWM, where you can choose any theme and any mail-by date ... just post a message with WYSWM in the subject line and what you want to swap, you can do as many as you like ... these are 1-1 swaps, meaning you only have to make one PC.

      I'm Sue and have been making PCs for a number of years now, made and received well over 500.  It can be quite addicting!  I also do some quilting but not as productive as I should be, as I'm more of a 'fabric fondler' and collector, LOL.