26271RE: [PostCardMailArt] To Carina

    Apr 25, 2014
      Carina, yahoo has been glitching but I am able to get to PCMA right now.  Maybe it is different for you too for yahoo in Sweden.  I know Kim mentions that her yahoo is different in UK.

      Yes Carina please ask your friend Barbro to click on the 'join group' button to ask to be member or I would need her email address to send her an invitation.  So happy that she is interested in joining us!

      Subject: [PostCardMailArt] To Sue

      Hi, very often I can´t access to PCMA. Anyone else having this problem ?

      Sue, I have a new friend here in  Sweden. I show her the pc´s we have done and she want´s to join us in PCMA. Can you fix that or shall I tell her to send an apply for it ?
       She is an art quilter , she hav´nt done any postcards Before.
      Her name is Barbro Kärvhag.

      Carina

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic