25775RE: [PostCardMailArt] Re: My first tutorial

    Mar 11 3:52 PM
      Sheree I totally agree... love your blog, great ideas for edging our PCs!  unfortunately I don't do any hand sewing so no shamrocks for me, LOL ...

      Subject: [PostCardMailArt] Re: My first tutorial

      Sheree, I followed your tutorial and made a shamrock!  It was fun to make.  You'll see it on a postcard soon.
      I loved seeing all your ideas for postcard edges.  You are amazing!  Thank you for taking the time to "write" your blog.  You are doing a super job with it.

      Vicky
      AZ

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic