25771RE: [PostCardMailArt] Thank you, Sue!

    Mar 11, 2014
      Wow, I think that got there fast!

      That honor, loyalty, duty fabric was perfect for me to use for backing for my oldest dd's mug rug gifts to her firedept staff ... I think, not sure, that it might be boyscout fabric,  ... wish I had more, it would be perfect for QOV quilts.  The colors are red, blue, cream and brown, but the piece I have left is small and no selvage and can't remember if I ever paid attention to what it said.

      Subject: [PostCardMailArt] Thank you, Sue!

      My last , but not least, lottery postcard arrived today ; and it was from you! DH and I love how colorful and happy the card is with so many tiny bees, flowers, and hearts.  Where did you find all the words like honor and loyalty printed on fabric? Your card goes up with all the other lottery wins on a small easel that I bought from Walmart. We both love being surrounded by our own art gallery. Thanks so much! Melody in SW FL
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic