25756RE: [PostCardMailArt] Has anyone used 'stiffy' for PCs

  • sewnancie
    Mar 9, 2014

      I ordered 3 yards of Stiffy. I already have 3 yards of Peltex, bought just a few days ago, but it will get used quickly in my postcard classes. The only thing I regret is that the fusible web adds another step in class. Some folks have never used fusible web (!) and are confused about it....so that means more explaining and holding hands while they do it, ha!

      If I like the Stiffy, I'll order the 35-yd bolt. It's a great price and the new Peltex product is not much of an option.