25753RE: [PostCardMailArt] RE: Favourite Books

    Mar 9, 2014
      I might even have that book, LOL ... I have so many OR I get them from the library ...

      in 'files' there is Mixed Media Book suggestions .. unfortunately it doesn't open for me to a page to read, it says it is a text document and is a pain to read ... the same happens when I try to see other files, it didn't used to be like that, you could open it and it would read like a page ..

      Subject: [PostCardMailArt] RE: Favourite Books

      Here is a link to the BOOK Maureen mentioned in last post.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic