  • maryloucurry1
    Dec 30, 2013

      We have just squeaked by with a Christmas with electricity.  Santa restored our power supply as he slipped down our Chimney on Christmas Eve.  Lucky us...

      We were only without power for 3 1/2 days at our home.  Some folks have been out for 7 days.  No heat, electricity etc.  There are tree branches and limbs all over  the streets and it will be a long time before that mess is cleared up.

      On the other hand it is very romantic  NOT..  snuggled around the gas fireplace trying to keep warm with long underwear, 2 pairs of pjs and toques down to the eyebrow level.  Everyone is so glad that the worst is now over. and hope it never happens again during winter weather.

      We will now see how many babies are born next September  :).

      Mary Lou

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic