24679RE: [PostCardMailArt] Re: Nancie V snowglobe

  • maureencurlewis
    Dec 7, 2013

      A friend in Coarsegold  CA sent me photos  yesterday of SNOW at her place last Thursday...she didn't expect it to last longer than a day or so!

      I must admit though it was lovely cruising Milford  Sound and seeing patches of snow on some of the mountains! (That was the closest I've ever been to snow)

      Maybe if your Mother in law thinks you are having withdrawal symptoms for WWW, she'll suggest that you "break in " her new tablet for her and teach her some "tricks"   lol.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic