24678RE: [PostCardMailArt] Re: Nancie V snowglobe

    Dec 7, 2013
      brrrrrr minus 5 degrees ... wow is right!  gratefully I haven't been in that kind of cold since we lived in the Buffalo NY area when the wind chill would go even lower.  ahhhh nice CA weather, LOL, it seems cold here now 32F and 0c ... it is supposed to be something like 16 when we arrive in OH on Tuesday and a low of 8 ... starting to think that maybe we should have planned our visit in warmer temps!

      Love seeing all the snowglobes!  Yes Maureen please do share when yours are done and pix are taken.  Don't know when I'll get to see them.  We're staying with my MIL in Ohio and she doesn't have a computer but heard that she did get a tablet or notebook but she doesn't know how to use it.  I might get to use it a bit but feel it would be rude to spend too much time on the www. instead of with her and family!

      Subject: [PostCardMailArt] Re: Nancie V snowglobe

      Minus FIVE degrees! WOW! Here where I am the maximum today has been about 77deg Fah. Beautiful for being in the garden and spreading sugar cane mulch around my plants!
      Nancie has started another addiction for me.......SNOW GLOBES!
      I wasn’t going to bother with too many Christmas cards this year, but thought it might be fun to make some snow globes to send to my Australian friends!
      I tried sugar in one........was it Nancie or Vickie that said they used it??
      Anyway I used too much, so I have returned to using gold or silver glitter plus teensy metallic star/confetti.
      So far I have made eight and will share photos later.
      I have also found some machine embroidered snow flakes ,snow men and angels to play with.

      Hope you’re all having a great weekend