24312RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY VICKY V, 11/5/2012, 12:00 am

  • maureencurlewis
    Nov 6, 2013

      Vicky

      I'm so sorry I'm late in wishing you HAPPY BIRTHDAY......sounds like you had a great one!

      I have gone" no mail" from my groups until I return home, in an attempt to lessen the clogging up of my account over two weeks.

      Internet connection on cruise ships is SLOW, costly and frustrating so unless I find an internet café somewhere I will be divorced from the cyber world for two weeks from tomorrow.

      Catch you all  later,

      Maureen

      ---In postcardmailart@yahoogroups.com, <wraez@...> wrote:

      Such a wonderful, FUN hubby!

      Subject: [PostCardMailArt] RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY VICKY V, 11/5/2012, 12:00 am

      I had a wonderfully relaxing day that included lots of laughter, sewing, fabric shopping, and a special birthday dinner--the dessert was a luscious fresh fruit tart.  My husband hid several birthday reminders throughout the house, as I went about my daily routine I'd come across the little surprises.  It was a very fun and memorable day.  Thank you for all the birthday wishes everyone.

      VIcky

      AZ

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic