24310RE: [PostCardMailArt] RE: what is the right term? linens?

    Nov 6, 2013
      Hmmm Darlene that is a good idea!  Altho I think I would quilt them down on a quilted table runner and be sure to launder by hand, I think they would get damaged in the washer.  Still not sure tho, maybe quilting them down isn't a good idea either, I will think more on this.  Some of them not in the pix are more like 'cutout' work on cotton and they would hold up on a table runner quite well I think.  I deviate from hand sewing anything, LOL

      Subject: Re: [PostCardMailArt] RE: what is the right term? linens?

      wasn't sure if doilies are just round or oval.   But, yes, how can you put them away OR cut them.  maybe you can make a table runner out of them and display them on your table.  If I were to do this, I would very lightly sew them together so as to leave as much original intact as possible.

      Darlene

      --
      Want something unique and beautiful?

      --