24308RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY VICKY V, 11/5/2012, 12:00 am

  • vicky_az
    Nov 6, 2013

      I had a wonderfully relaxing day that included lots of laughter, sewing, fabric shopping, and a special birthday dinner--the dessert was a luscious fresh fruit tart.  My husband hid several birthday reminders throughout the house, as I went about my daily routine I'd come across the little surprises.  It was a very fun and memorable day.  Thank you for all the birthday wishes everyone.

      VIcky

      AZ

      ---In postcardmailart@yahoogroups.com, <wraez@...> wrote:

      Oh so sorry to be late in wishing you a very happy birthday celebration!  Hope you had a wonderful day, heck turn it into a wonderful week!  Did you do anything special, get some 'quilty goodies', and decadent treats?