24304Re: [PostCardMailArt] RE: what is the right term? linens?

  • Beverly
    Nov 6, 2013
      The linens you have are beautiful, Sue. It would be difficult for me to cut them. I have a few things that I have purchased at yard sales. Don't know if I can cut them or not! :-)

      Beverly
      Sent from my iPad

      On Nov 6, 2013, at 9:53 AM, <mrsvv@...> wrote:

      Sue, your vintage linens are gorgeous.  I have one set of unused embroidered, vintage pillowcases that my grandmother passed down to me.  They are standard size and all our pillows are larger so I do not use them.  But, I remove them from time to time just to look at them.  They are sentimental to me and I would not be able to cut into them.

      It will be fun to hear the other replies on this topic.

      Vicky

      AZ

      ---In postcardmailart@yahoogroups.com, <wraez@...> wrote:

      While trying to organize my sewing room I came across a pillowcase of laundered 'linens' that I forgot that I had ... probably from my grandmother/great grandmother .. many are crocheted items probably used on dresser tops etc, some are damaged, some are in great shape.

      Do any of you have these kinds of 'linens' and what do you do with them?

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic