23477RE: Welcome new member Joan ...

  • joanlane56
    Sep 13, 2013

      Well my name is Joan Lane - I am now retired and wanted to get back into post cards and other fabric media so I am glad to be in this group.  I used to teach quilting for G Street Fabrics and did so for many years.  I also belonged to a PC group and enjoyed it until some of the swappers weren't putting in any effort or returning cards, so I dropped out.

      --- In postcardmailart@yahoogroups.com, <shereesews@...> wrote:

      Welcome Joan - I hope to see you listed in an upcoming swap!  I love making them, and swapping them.... oh sew much fun!  Have fun cruising the older photo folders to see some great creations!

      ShereeSews in M!ch!gan

      --- In postcardmailart@yahoogroups.com, <wraez@...> wrote:

      Joan please introduce yourself to the group.  Let us know how long you have been creating fabric postcards, what techiniques you enjoy most and what techniques you are eager to learn / try.

      Take a peek at the database (under MORE tab on homepage) to see swaps in progress, hopefully you will sign up for one or more soon.  Unfortunately with recent Yahoo changes the full description of each swap is no longer visible ... please feel free to ask about any one or all of them and we will let you know more about each swap.  Hopefully Yahoo will fix this soon, it is important part of our group!

      Ask as many questions as you like, someone is always happy to assist you.  We are still learning the new changes Yahoo has made the last few days.