21610RE: [PostCardMailArt] DEB POOLES BDAY

    Apr 2, 2013
      Deb, so glad that you got to do what you wanted to do on your special day ... time in your studio is time well spent!  Did Dave take you to dinner?

      even tho I didn't post a birthday wish here, you saw the other explosive wish I sent you ... I did NOT forget you on your day of celebration

      Subject: [PostCardMailArt] DEB POOLES BDAY

      Thank you my friends for all your wonderful  wishes!  I spent most of the day down in my studio practicing the art of free motion feathers and I think I'm FINALLY getting the hang of them!

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic